Re: Compromise on Numbering: Changing 11 AAA numbers solves the level problem

I like David's idea to simply renumber the AAAs. As David pointed out, it's
only the AAAs that get renumbered - and in his example only 8 of the 25
AAAs would need to be renumbered.

Given the lack of "real-world" compliance with AAAs, I think this would
have the smallest impact on users, enterprise, and existing tooling.