From: Joshue O Connor [mailto:josh@interaccess.ie]
Sent: vrijdag 8 september 2017 14:07
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: AGWG Meeting September 12, 2017

The AGWG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 12 September 2017 at 11.00 AM Eastern US (Length: up to 1.5 hours).

Please reply with regrets to the list.
Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List
IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org <http://irc.w3.org/><http://irc.w3.org/>>  port: 6665 channel #ag

Agenda/Survey

1) New SCs - To Merge or not to merge? Survey https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/SC_merge/

2) Implementation testing process - (Survey to follow).

3) Responding to comments: Sharing the workload (Github comments and responses).

To connect to the meeting:
Meeting call-in and web-ex information is at this non-public page: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_ag

Thanks
--
Joshue O Connor
Director | InterAccess.ie

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.