Re: Editorial changes to SC

Hi Michael

Being a huge fan of definition lists going way back, I support your
proposal, and the justification behind it. I agree that "...having
maximally semantic markup [will be] important for our later needs..." is an
important consideration, and that as used here, definition list is the
correct semantic construct given the different options.

JF

--
John Foliot
Principal Accessibility Strategist