Re: Editorial changes to SC

​I could live with that rational... do you think we should remove numbers
where they are in WCAG 2?
1.4.8
3.3.4
3.3.6

However, I would not like to loose the actual bullets such as has been done
in the current 2.1 draft. I don't think we want definition lists instead of
the bullets... missing the visual bullet I think hinders comprehension.​

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902