How to look at old proposals Re: Cleaning up working branches

I'm seeing a couple cases where people want to be able to look at the SC
that was proposed in an issue branch. Because the issues have been
archived, links to those SC no longer work.

If you need to look at versions from archived branches, add "archive/"
in the URI after "wcag21/", before the branch name. You can update the
links in issues if you want, though I expect at this stage that won't be
needed most of the time. Just wanted to document it in case it comes up.

Michael