Re: Potentially normative change to target size SC, and other edits

Michael,

On the current version of WCAG 2.1 (https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/),
when I try to search (the page in Chrome) for this:

[New]

...I only get one hit.

I think it would be really helpful if you actually typed the open bracket
and close bracket characters before each "New" in the next publishing...so
anyone can quickly find just the [New] stuff quickly.

(or do I just need more coffee?)

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals