Re: Potentially normative change to target size SC, and other edits

I think there has been quite a bit of discussion around providing numbered
lists instead of bulletted lists (or definition lists)

I would suggest we start moving that direction, which gives the benefit of
allowing bullets to get referenced lie this.

2.4.6.3

Principle>Guidline>SC>Bullet.

Cheers,
David MacDonald