From: Andrew Kirkpatrick [mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 11:24 PM
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: CFC - Content on Hover or Focus

Call For Consensus — ends Monday August 14th at 11:30pm Boston time.

The Working Group has reviewed and approved a new related Success Criteria for inclusion in the Editor’s Draft: Content on Hover or Focus, at level AA, with the goal of obtaining additional input external to the working group.

Call minutes: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/10-ag-minutes.html#item03

The new SC can be reviewed here, in the context of the full draft:
https://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/popup-interference_ISSUE-75/guidelines/#content-on-hover-or-focus

If you have concerns about this proposed consensus position that have not been discussed already and feel that those concerns result in you “not being able to live with” this decision, please let the group know before the CfC deadline.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility