Re: Should we replace the term "common name" with "common concept" or handle it in techniques

Hi Lisa,

You will run head-long into internationalization issues with that approach.
Instead, what I suggest is that for the list of common [term we decide on],
that at the AA level the author needs to do something to provide additional
contextual information, but only at the AAA do they need to use a fixed
taxonomy to achieve 'success'. Hopefullyt the following illustrates this
better:

Common Concept Technique(s) for AA Technique(s) for AAA

Name (using @title) <input type="text" title="ספק את שמך הפרטי"> (Hebrew
Example)       {{insufficient}}
  (using Microformats) <input type="text" class="fname">       sufficient
  (using COGA Semantics) <input type="text" coga-field="name">
sufficient
​JF​