From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Sent: Sunday, August 6, 2017 20:08
To: WCAG
Subject: AGWG Meeting August 8, 2017

The AGWG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 8 August 2017 at 11.00 AM Eastern US (Length: up to 1.5 hours).

Please reply with regrets to the list.
Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List
IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org <http://irc.w3.org/>>  port: 6665 channel #ag

Survey: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/Final_prelockdown_set/
This is a survey of the 13 items that we will discuss over the next 2-3 weeks. For this call, we will only cover the first three, but after that we will work on whichever items seem closest to reaching consensus.

Agenda
1) Concurrent Input Mechanisms - Issue 64
2) Target Size – Issue 60
3) Popup Visibility - Issue 75

To connect to the meeting:
WebEx: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m9f8734e8f254b985e44d0b1327fb805c
Password: w3c-wai-gl
Meeting number: 643 648 457
Telephone: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility