From: Matt Garrish
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2017 01:22
To: 'David MacDonald' ; 'WCAG' ; 'WCAG Editors'
Subject: RE: EPUB SC Meaningful set.

Thanks, David. Yes, this is important for epub, but also for the ongoing work on the Web Publications specification. There needs to be at least one logical sequence through a publication across page boundaries. For EPUB, we've been equating 1.3.2 with what is called the "spine", but having this more explicitly detailed for a set of web pages will really help.

Matt