Re: working on the definitions for support personliazion

Perhaps start with token, and see what is possible as we build out after
August. It is also possible that we may determine that there is no AT that
can do anything with these tokens, in which case we'd have to consider the
burden on authors vs the benefit to users, but I think that is a later
determination. That's why I think this SC can only be included if it has an
"at risk" warning.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*