Re: working on the definitions for support personliazion

Makes sense Jason...

Personally, I'd rather we just go with the HTML 5 list for the acceptance
of the SC, and our vote... seems non controversial and we may be able to
get it in without much more discussion...then after August some COGA
specific items to it and have those conversations which could be quite time
consuming.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*