Re: Alastair, Jan, Jason , myself and John have an updated version of

​> I suggest the name of it is “Purpose of controls” or something similar,

"purpose" or "function" both confuse me a bit, because sometimes the
purpose requires instruction and explanation.

Perhaps
"Conventional Controls"​
Which is what it's about. Use conventional names for conventional controls,
or programmatically provide a common name.

>In content implemented using markup languages, the conventional name of
conventional user interface components can be programmatically determined.
(AA)

The other thing to iron out with this is ensure that there is not a mixup
between "conventional name" as this intends it, and "ACCNAME" which is one
way to achieve it.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*