Re: Alastair, Jan, Jason , myself and John have an updated version of

Purpose of controls: In content implemented using mark-up languages,
conventional user interface components can be programmatically determined.

​It's still a bit unclear...

Does "undo" need more than that, such as "undo the submission"​

Do we just want to ensure the name or another describer has the keywords in
the list of 75, or is more needed. In other words. Are we trying to ensure
common controls use their common names, or are we tying to ensure that the
"purpose" is clear with instructions and more.

​I think the idea was to roll off the "instructions" type of info onto
3.3.5 Help or 3.3.2 Labels or Instructions. And just ensure the following
keywords were part of the ACCNAME, ACCDESCRIPTION ROLE or another
programmatic means.

*Form inputs: *

   - name (corresponds to both first and family),
   - first name,
   - family name,
   - initial,
   - phone (corresponds to a user phone number),
   - cell phone,
   - address 1,
   - city,
   - state,
   - country,
   - post code,
   - credit card,
   - credit card security code,
   - dates: expiry date, birth date, today's date, date start, date end
   - calendar data: day, *month, *year,

*Buttons or controls (content editing):*

   - compose,
   - delete,
   - next,
   - previous,