Re: new wording for Undo

​My wife and I both noticed a version of GMAIL mobile that was pretty
precarious in the deletion of emails and we both experienced the
frustration of inadvertently deleting emails when trying to swipe in the
left menu. Then we noticed after an update that after accidental​ deletion,
there was an "undo" button where the email was after the swiping delete,
that would stay there until another action was initiated on the page. That
overcame the problem for us.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*