Re: new wording for Undo

> The problem is that we lose a large number of use cases, such as picking
up the tablet and everything is now gone. It wasn't a step in the process ,
it was a mistake.
Now I want to go back.

​I understand that presenting UNDO in the context of steps is a narrowing
of the scope, and that there would be use cases lost. The proposal was
intended to catch the bulk of the issues and to improve testability and
implementability.​

It's always a balance. It's sometimes hard to know where that balance needs
to be struck. Its tight and clear SC now. Previously it was quite open and
harder to interpret, hard to test and implement without steps, but I'm open
to flying it without steps, and keeping steps as a way to address comments
and objections when they arise.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*