Re: Subgroups proposal for support personalization and important request from coga

> My suggestion nudges developers gently forward at the AA level by
essentially forbidding non-semantic code,

Maybe I'm missing something here, but requiring every <div> and <span> on
the web to provide semantics, or require that they be contained within an
element which has this semantic context is anything but  "nudging
developers gently". If I understand the proposal correctly, It think it
will require an incredible effort by developers, a huge ask.

I think I'll camp out somewhere near Alastair's proposal.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902