Re: Subgroups proposal for support personalization and important request from coga

To All,
Yes, we have a gap in HTML and ARIA. How much can we fix in one week.

Is there one item we can isolate that needs semantic that can be added, is
technology independent (in the 2.1 sense). I am thinking that disambiguate
div elements is the place.

The problem with ARIA is that people only think of it as contributing to
the accessibility API, not just providing semantic support. That is what
personalization requires.

Am I way off?

Wayne