RE: new wording for Undo

Hi I sent this to Alaster but did not forward it to everyone.

The intent is that when you touch something by mistake and your context is lost:

-you can get back
-you do not now have to start again

This included senaros like you pocked up your tablet or touched the wrong thing. It does not ha e to be during a process.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 12:09:31 +0300 Alastair Campbell<acampbell@nomensa.com> wrote ----

    Hi Lisa,

 Could you clarify the intent?

 Is the intent that people should be able to:

 If it is 1, I think we can simplify, if it is 2 then I think we need to split the needs (even in the same SC) as the exceptions don’t make sense for 2.

 Thanks,

 -Alastair