Re: Rolling the personalization SC into 4.1.2

+1 to this Alastair

 Then on the other side of August we could decide whether to "role" it into
4.1.2 (excuse the pun)

I also think dropping first bullet wise... stick to COGA metadata.

So then we can publish the meta data requirement in next draft "at risk"
and hope the infrastructure comes together before publishing. If it's there
by canditate recommendation then publish it, otherwise pull it for future
version .

I think everyone wants to see this approach succeed, and if we can
demonstrate it in a meaningful and implementable way it will be accepted....

We may need to narrow it a bit tighter in terms of which subset to require,
where the semantic elements are not yet  ready for other languages. For
instance, do all cultures have a first name and family name?

But we can work that out after August.

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902