Re: Very large print = refresh-able braille

David wrote:
> The subject of the thread is "Very large print = refresh-able braille".

I took it less literally than that, I think Wayne was using that as a metaphor.

James wrote:
> Just to point out that a bookmarklet can work as a proof of concept but cannot work on production sites for a number of reasons – the primary one being content security policies.

Yep, I was reading around, and it looks like it would work from an extension, but not when you load in an external script (which is kinda the point of CSP!). Github is a good example, that has a strict CSP and blocks the bookmarklets.
The intent is to provide a proof of concept, and potentially rules that can be included in an extension, and possibly a simple test tool.
Something to get past the chicken/egg problem we have at the moment.

Cheers,

-Alastair