Re: Standing consent to publish working drafts on monthly schedule

+1,

As a first timer in this process, I can’t see how else you’d do it!

-Alastair

From: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>
Date: Tuesday, 28 March 2017 at 17:44
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: CFC: Standing consent to publish working drafts on monthly schedule

Hi all,

Call For Consensus — ends Thursday March 30th at 1:30pm Boston time.

On the call today we discussed a suggested a monthly publishing schedule for our working draft.
You can review the schedule here. [1]

If you have concerns about this proposed consensus position that have not been discussed already and feel that those concerns result in you “not being able to live with” this decision, please let the group know before the CfC deadline.

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/WCAG_2.1_timeline

--
Joshue O Connor
Director | InterAccess.ie