RE: CFC: Standing consent to publish working drafts on monthly schedule

+1, with the understanding that the editors will continue to include notes to reviewers identifying issues about which comment is sought by the Working Group, and will continue to identify proposals that have not been approved by consensus.

From: Katie Haritos-Shea [mailto:ryladog@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:18 PM
To: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>; Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>
Subject: Re: CFC: Standing consent to publish working drafts on monthly schedule

+1
Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545

On Mar 28, 2017 1:02 PM, "John Foliot" <john.foliot@deque.com<mailto:john.foliot@deque.com>> wrote:
+1

JF

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie<mailto:josh@interaccess.ie>> wrote:
Hi all,

Call For Consensus — ends Thursday March 30th at 1:30pm Boston time.

On the call today we discussed a suggested a monthly publishing schedule for our working draft.
You can review the schedule here. [1]
If you have concerns about this proposed consensus position that have not been discussed already and feel that those concerns result in you “not being able to live with” this decision, please let the group know before the CfC deadline.

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/WCAG_2.1_timeline

--
Joshue O Connor
Director | InterAccess.ie