From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com<mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>>
Date: Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 17:15
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org<mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
Subject: ACT Framework Editor's Draft

As discussed on last week’s call (http://www.w3.org/2017/03/07-ag-minutes.html#item03), here is the survey. Please review this editor’s draft (https://w3c.github.io/wcag-act/act-framework.html) and comment on the survey.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/93339/ACTFrameworkFPWD

The ACT TF will review the survey comments. Please indicate any high-priority comments that you feel must be addressed before the document is released as First Public Working Draft for review. We will evaluate for consensus February 28 and do a Call For Comments if appropriate.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com<mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>
http://twitter.com/awkawk