Re: Proposal for WCAG 2.1 editing / review process

Just noted when reading the minutes of the last AG WG call that the idea was floated to use Google Docs.

We already have *four* different environments to juggle: Github, WAI Wiki, Mailing list, and the W3C survey system. I wouldn't be keen on seeing a fifth one added. It is already quite messy as it is.
I support the simplification proposed by Michael (+1)

--
Detlev Fischer
testkreis c/o feld.wald.wiese

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45
Fax +49 (0)40 439 10 68-5

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites