Re: Support as an SC prefix?

Hi John, Jon, Alastair, and all,

I agree whole hardily with the concept. We have gone round and round
explaining that author supplies widgets are not required on several of
low vision SCs. So something to call that out from the start would be
a blessing.

But the word "support" by itself is ambiguous. I don't think it would clarify.

Maybe if the handle was longer:

"support X (author supplied widgets not mandated)"

But that gets kind of long.

Here is an idea. I wonder if an icon as part of the handle could help
convey that author supplied widgets are not mandated.

Maybe a pen and gear with a dashed line though them? I am thinking a
dash instead of a solid line as author supplied widgets wouldn't be
required but they wouldn't be outlawed either.

My 2 cents.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--