From: Michael Cooper [mailto:cooper@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 2:48 PM
To: AG WG
Subject: Editorial updates in WCAG 2.1 publication prep

A couple editorial issues that people raised on the list and I changed for the publication:

  *   The orange borders for proposals are now red and pass the color contrast test;
  *   The instructions in the intro more clearly indicate that they are indicated as "[Proposed]" with brackets, which now works as a search term for people wanting to find them that way;
  *   There's a brief clause pointing out that there are also proposed definitions to look at;
  *   Nobody complained about this, but the "Principle", "Guideline", and "Success Criterion" at the start of headers, and the "Level" in the conformance level indicator, are no longer CSS generated content. However, in the TOC those words are not used (just the section numbers) because of how the W3C stylesheets rendered it. I'll work on solving that for future publications.

Some of these changes are not in the rawgit because they required manual edits to the snapshot that will be published. I'll try to get the github versions up to snuff soon, it will require a little script work.

Michael