Re: Should the boxes around blocks of text in the FPWD have Sufficient contrast under the new SC. WAS: Re: CFC: Publish WCAG 2.1 FPWD

You don't need an exception.  All info needs to meet the sc.  but if info
is displayed redundantly only one form needs to meet.   Otherwise you
couldn't use color etc      Alt text would not be sufficient etc.

Gregg