Re: I will vote against WCAG 2.1 Draft

I don’t like the  “at risk”  title

That sounds like they are IN  but there is a risk they will fall out.

The ones described are not in — and we don’t know how to get them in  (yet)  —   and we are asking for ideas.

perhaps call them

Other things we are exploring that do not (yet) qualify as Success Criteria for the reasons listed for each

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu