Re: Does anyone else agree with my perspective - was Re: "we should not allow user testing in exceptions" (was Re: clarifing the debate)

Individually, many of us are very engaged in cutting edge research,
creating inventions and dreaming of ways we can make the web more
inclusive.

As a group, my understanding is that our role has been to survey all the
techniques and tools that are out there, and throw our collective weight
behind solutions that are implementable by *web authors* and also to inform
them of *how not to interfere* with existing tools.

Once in a while we can push the envelope a little beyond those things, but
I don't think we can stray too far beyond that role without loosing
credibility.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*