Re: Publishing FPWD - immediate response needed.

Laura says

> Something to be aware of is that we do have one Ad Hoc SC proposal [2] /
Pull Request [3] that isn't associated with any Task Force. I am managing
it and it is on the February 7 survey.

This is also true for Issue #2, Pull Request # 112
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/112
Change of content.

It was vetted early and received almost unanimous acceptance. I am the
manager of that. I think it belongs in the draft. It is mature and meets
all of the requirements for an SC.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*