Re: Language SC , Help and Personalization

Let us try and have an informal call to address the Language SC, Personalization and Help. Who ever can come and help out is welcome.

Tomorrow 11:30am in the ET- US East Cost Time  (4.30 in the UK, 6.30 in Israel).

Access Numbers
US       Toll-Free  888-426-6840
US       Caller Paid 215-861-6239
United Kingdom   Caller Paid   0-20-30596451
United Kingdom   Toll-Free   0800-368-0638

More numbers (for other countries) : https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=3315177&accessNumber=8884266840&brand=att&lang=English

Participant Code:     35306683

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

  Andrew Kirkpatrick
  15 February 2017 at 16:01

    I could join a call at 11:30am ET on Thursday.

   Thanks,
 AWK

 Andrew Kirkpatrick
 Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
 Adobe

 akirkpat@adobe.com
 http://twitter.com/awkawk