From: "lisa.seeman@zoho.com<mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com<mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>>
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 06:08
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org<mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
Subject: Language SC

 Plain language (Minimum) - issue #30 has gone to a pull request. This is a crucial  success criteria. Nothing really makes sense for COGA without it.
The discussion on the thread seems people are OK more or less with it.  However I suspect more conversation should be had.

Would anyone like to have a call and we can hash out any issues with the wording (if there are any)? Good times for me are 12.30 EST today or tomorrow at 11.30am EST

I realize it would have made more sense to do this before the pull request, but  I only thought of it now....

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>