Re: LVTF question

Lisa,
Thank you for bringing this up. Photophobia is a widespread  problem among
people with blind spots (TSBVI). This effects people with macular
degeneration as well as congenital retina damage like mine.

We addressed the text issue with the color SC (part c of #78). Images are
just a pain (literally) and I just thought we could not address them now.
It would involve serious element level intervention.

Hardware is an extremely  poor solution to this problem. I know. I do it
when bright images are just too painful. But  hardware dimming cuts
brightness globally even in places where diminished brightness is in
effect. However, a software solution would require new assistive
technology. So, a solution at the 2.1 level is not possible.

Wayne