Re: LVTF question

This looks like the animation SC  - which prevents all of these if they last more than a few seconds.    Prohibiting them all together is a problem in that the are often used to bring attention to important things that would otherwise be missed — and also used to provide cognitive assistance  (how to do things etc.)

The time limit keeps them from preventing use — even if they might delay it a bit for people who are so distracted that the things that are intended to catch their attention — would trap it if they continued.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu