Re: leaving SC out of the draft - this is an issue that must get consensus

agreed...add another to the count. Shari

--

Please excuse typos as I am a new user of speech to text software.

Shari Butler, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Research and Efficacy
Pearson M: 512-284-3756
  Learn more at pearson.com   [image: Pearson]