Re: Timing Adjustable: does it apply to timeout from inactivity (no mouse, keyboard activity)

> If the suggested minimal activity were possible and there was some way of
alerting the user to the time passing, that would be a better solution than
not being able to complete the task, as long as the security experts are
happy.

In the scenario I'm interested in, the session says open while the user is
active in the program. It would only time out if they didn't interact with
the page for 15 minutes. So the clock is not counting down while they are
interacting with the site, only when they are not interacting with it.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902