Re: Graphics contrast updates

Thanks Alastair.

> For a solid icon it would be large enough, but if the icon is an outline,
then the 'stroke' / border thickness would need to be > 3px (not possible
for an 8px icon??).

No, but very few icons are 8px X 8px - in fact I think most start at 16px
square and go from there
​ (my 8 X 8 was a deliberate strawman). I better understand what the intent
here is now, but I think a bit more wordsmithing may be in order, or a
fuller explanation in an Understanding doc (to come, I know...)​

JF

--
John Foliot
Principal Accessibility Strategist