Re: How do we bring wcag up to speed on coga?

I feel like I have been very proactive in doing what I was thinking to be
the right way to help. Opening Pull Requests for people, formatting HTML. I
know for some people these may seem like simple tasks but they are barriers
for some members of the group. Are there additional actionable items that I
can execute on? If so please let me know and I am glad to help.

Thaddeus