From: Steve Lee <steve@opendirective.com<mailto:steve@opendirective.com>>
Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 11:35
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org<mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
Subject: Coga SC inclusion in wcag 2.1

ALl

I understand from Lisa that as things stand SC that do not meet all the acceptance criteria will be left out of this draft, without consensus.

I'm not happy with that! We should have consensus especially for those coga SCs that address a essential user need.

What needs to be done to ensure they are all included. I think lisa suggested ll should be in the draft at the end of the month. Thats sounds like a sensible idea to me. so I +1 it

thanks

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com