Re: does anyone currently fail colour contrast for text in timed media

Hey David,

Looking at the glossary term for "image of text" leads me to believe that
I'd need to watch the video to know for sure.  If the text on the
blackboard is significant and there is not audio reference to it....then, I
think I would fail it under 1.2.5 Audio Description (Prerecorded)

*image of text*

text that has been rendered in a non-text form (e.g., an image) in order to
achieve a particular visual effect

*Note: *This does not include text
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/#textdef> that is part of a
picture that contains significant other visual content.

*Example: *A person's name on a nametag in a photograph.

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals