You don't need eyesight to have vision.

From:	Glenda Sims <glenda.sims@deque.com>
To:	Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>
Cc:	WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Date:	02/02/2017 03:35 PM
Subject:	Re: Progressing SC work

Josh,

I lean towards option 2 as my default...and then requesting option 1 only
as needed.  I've been using the LVTF to work through issues before bringing
things to the full WG.

Glenda

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

web for everyone. web on everything. -  w3 goals

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>