Re: SC #62 Keyboard with AT (that remaps key input)

Thanks David - yes, I should have been more clear and said I would be
creating a pull request for Orientation and proposing to close Keyboard
with AT for this first round - and then take a look and modifying 2.1.1 as
we go forward.

I shouldn't send notes late at night after a long day of travel!  :)

-Marc