Re: personalization as a technique - was Re: New Wiki page with SC text proposals to combine issues 79, 78, and 74

Hi Lisa,

Oh, I seem to be missing your original email, I can only see Laura's, sorry if I have missed something.

It would be great to incorporate some attributes for low vision.

I would just clarify that the SCs in the subject line we are trying to combine should apply without the need for personalisation.

For those to go further than the levels specified would require personalisation, so Laura's set is good.

I'll check out the links, I would be in a good position (apart from having time) to co-ordinate, but it would help for someone else to volunteer as well so we have a back-up / tag-team.

Cheers,

Alastair

Sent from my phone, apologies for typos.

_____________________________

Hi Lisa,

Interesting. Are you thinking of adding attributes for low vision that
would address 79, 78, and 74 such as:

lowvision-fontfamily
lowvision-foreground
lowvision-background