FW: Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Revised Charter Approved; join the Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (Call for Participation)

WCAG’ers,
Congratulations - our charter was approved! The name of the group is now officially changed, so I won’t be calling you “WCAG’ers” any more...

Below the message suggests how to join the group, but if you were a member of WCAG yesterday then you are a member of AGWG today (see participant list: http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=35422&public=1).

Josh, Michael, and I thank you all for your hard work in getting to this point, and of course what this approval does is allow us to continue our important work.

We have high expectations from the W3C member companies and from around the world, but with our great team we know that we can rock this!

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/awkawk