Re: additions to the acceptance criteria

Hi John
We have been working to find film makers to make short films talking about the different issues for coga users
I am trying to coordinate this with EO.

Not enough hours in the day

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 16:42:04 +0200 John Foliot<john.foliot@deque.com> wrote ----

+1 to Jason's point: "...that the Guidelines and accompanying non-normative materials can be reliably applied by people who do not have significant expertise in disability or in any specific disabilities."

What I believe Lisa is suggesting however is that we will have a large task ahead of us explaining and teaching on these new requirements, to ensure we successfully AND ACCURATELY see them taken up. Coordination with the Education and Outreach WG, along with entities such as IAAP, will go a long way in addressing the current skills and knowledge gap(s) that current web accessibility professionals may likely have today.

For many of our new SC, education will be key to adoption. Q: does this WG envision more coordination with EO towards this goal? Or will the "Understanding" and other educational pieces also come from this group?

JF