From: Mike Elledge [mailto:melledge@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 7:48 PM
To: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Cc: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>; Gregg C Vanderheiden <greggvan@umd.edu>; Jason J White <jjwhite@ets.org>; GLWAI Guidelines WG org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>; Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>; public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Combine 79, 78, and 74 SCs? (was Re: Mechanism Disclaimer)

+1 with removal of "those". Not needed. 😀

On Jan 22, 2017, at 7:23 PM, David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca <mailto:david100@sympatico.ca> > wrote:

A little tweak so that its not an all or nothing SC that allows authors to ignore it if the Browser doesn't allow ALL those modifications...

For those web technologies that allow user agents to change *any or all* of the following:

- foreground and background colors,

- font family​,

- spacing between characters, words, lines, or paragraphs,

nothing is done in the content to prevent these modifications.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613.235.4902