RE: Mechanism Disclaimer

> Just to be clear, to me that is a failing/shortcoming of Stylish...and authors cannot be blamed/made responsible for coding around this shortcoming.

While I agree this is an issue with extensions -- I do wonder where the difficulty lies setting user style sheets.  Do extensions have authority to do such a thing?  And if only user agents can allow that and more user agents are dropping support for user styles and the people creating user agents don't seem to think that UAAG was successful -- then what other options do people with low vision have?

Jonathan

Jonathan Avila
Chief Accessibility Officer
SSB BART Group
jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com
703.637.8957 (Office)

Visit us online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Blog
See you at CSUN in March!

The information contained in this transmission may be attorney privileged and/or confidential information intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.