Combine 79, 78, and 74 SCs? (was Re: Mechanism Disclaimer)

Hi Alastair, Patrick and all,

Here is an idea.

Alastair wrote:
> Perhaps it should be something like:
> "Changing the font-family used to display a web page does not cause loss of
> content or functionality."

Since the aim of issue 79 (font [1]), 78 (spacing [2]), and 74 (text
color [3]) are so similar in aim why not expand it to cover those too?
At one point in the Spacing SC issue Patrick suggested [4]:

"...why not generalize the SC so that all sorts of presentational
attributes (beyond just spacing) can be changed using user styles or
similar? And the failure examples could then include things like
!important and style attributes?"

Would something such as the following be too wide?

"Changing presentational styling does not cause loss of content or
functionality."

And then adjust Wayne's disclaimer:

"If no mechanism exists to change presentational styling on any user
agent for the target technology, then the author has no responsible to
create one."

Kindest Regards,
Laura

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/79